Male Sexual Enhancement & Rejuvenation
The King Shot
What Are Some Benefits of the King Shot?
- Provides a potential solution for erectile dysfunction
- Increases blood and nerve circulation to the penis
- Improved strength and intensity of orgasms
- Increases sexual stamina
- Increased libido and penis sensitivity
- Synergistic with testosterone therapy
- Provides a solution for men post prostate surgery
- Treats peyronie’s disease (curved penis)
- Medical solution for lichen sclerosis (plaque build up)
- Increases length and girth of the penis by up to 10 to 20% and improves appearance
How is the King Shot procedure performed?
Step 1: A numbing cream is applied to the treatment area while you lay comfortably. You will also be given a simple local anesthetic that further ensures your comfortability.
Step 2: Your blood sample is drawn and placed in a special centrifuge to spin separating the plasma.
Step 3: Your PRP is carefully drawn into multiple syringes.
Step 4: Five separate injections of PRP will be administered, two along each side of the shaft of the penis (4) and one in the glans or head of the penis, all taking only a few minutes.
Step 5: A penis pump will be placed for 10 minutes to ensure the PRP holds into the treatment area, enhancing results.
Is the King Shot painful?
What else is done to help with erectile dysfunction?
Female Sexual Enhancement & Rejuvenation
The Queen Shot
What are the top ten benefits of the Queen Shot?
- Increased libido and sexual desire
- Increased clitoral and vaginal sensitivity
- Stronger, more intense, and more frequent orgasms
- Decreased urinary incontinence
- Increased vaginal lubrication
- Decreased painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Increased ability to experience vaginal orgasm (g-spot orgasm)
- Improved skin on the vulva
- Treatment option for lichen sclerosis
- BONUS: tighter vaginal opening